Wednesday, October 7, 2009

❤ Yum Yum Haul!

Hi Loves,
Just a quick post before I hop to bed hehe :)
I don't have much to say really it's always the same thing haul haul & more haul!
I'm gonna start doing some fashion, outfit, makeup looks & more tutorial post!
keep a head up for them coming soon....

sorry for any bad typos it's 2:25AM here so gimme a break haha!
I'm gonna start off with this delicious dish =)

That dish is delicious, seriously me and my bf had that on our anniversary dinner and it was soooo good LOL the restaurant is called "E-SHAN" It was our first time eating there & I'm telling you it's not gonna to be our last LOL...I forgot the name of it but it remind me of a yiros because you actually have to wrap the meat up then add the veggie & dressing yourself.
.
Enough said....Haul time Yeahhh :)
Here are my recent hauls:

Gosh more INGLOT I'm obsessed =)
.
-Inglot AMC cream foundation (MW101) $40
-Inglot Translucent loose powder $23 with any purchase or $30 Originally
-Savvy E/S in Bisque, Cafe latte & Peach $3 Each (Priceline)

-Maxfactor False lash effect $17 (BIGW)
-Inglot AMC Pressed powder
(Purchase another AMC powder for back up lol)
.
Item listed below are from ebay I didn't purchase them in store :(
-Smashbox Rapture brush set $40
-Crabtree & Evelyn Lip smoother $10
-Shu Uemura eyeliner $15
-Scott Barnes E/S in URBAN LEGEND $10
.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
G'nite Peoples!
xox

7 comments:

Love, Sweetcheeks said...

wow! love your haul :)

JustJenny said...

love the haul!

LOLanne said...

hiiii :) just wanted to say that your nail posts are GORGEOUS! you are super talented for being able to create those pieces :) . . . im your 8th follower and i can't wait for your future nail posts!! <3

23 Crystals said...

hiii :)
hope you don't mind the shameless advertising buuut we feel our product is worth being shameful for lol

We sell SWAROVKI crystals and everything else you need to make that perfect unique piece of jewellery. More importantly, we also educate people on the basics of jewellery making :)

please check out our blog:
23Crystals.blogspot.com

anddd our official store:
My23Crystals.com

last but not least, join our online store community here:
http://www.my23crystals.com/index.php?p=newprofile
. . . to be eligible for our MONTHLY giveaways :)

xoxo
Anne and Toots :)

mikelle said...

Hello friend. I wish you a beautiful day! :)

Lorien BeautyLove said...

Hey love! COuld you please please do a review on the Inglot foundation??? Have you used MAC Studiofix/Select Pressed Powder? COuld you make a comparisson?? x Ps Great haul!

❤ »Twee. said...

Sure Lorien <3
I'll do an comparisson with my MAC studio fix & Inglot pressed powder ^_^ Sometime this week?